Lower back pain
I have been suffering with lower back pain for some time, I went to see the practice nurse, she said it was muscular, and gave me appointment for a physio, I went to see him, he told me to excercise and gave me an excercise sheet to help lower back.
i do walk every day, today I bent down to pick something up, and the pain was unbearable, It was so painful , I am now lying with a heat pad , on my back and rubbed in volterol, also took pain killers.
Does anyone know if the back massage belts help, if so what would you recommend.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 674 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe