I am riddled with arthritis

Options
monty1961
monty1961 Member Posts: 3
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:11 in Living with arthritis

The pain affects me every day. On top of having arthritis I also suffer with Fibromyalgia. The constant pain gets me down.

Comments

• Chris_R
    Chris_R Moderator Posts: 797
    edited 13. Nov 2023, 20:15
    Options

Hi @monty1961

Welcome to the online community,so glad you are posting and asking questions.

We all understand what you are going through as everyone on the forums have arthritis of various kinds,with all other symptoms of the desease.

Here is a link that may help

Another link found

Hope these help in some way and please let us know how you get on and do go onto our forums and chat to others it often helps to have a listening ear.

All the best Christine

Need more help? - call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm

• monty1961
    monty1961 Member Posts: 3
    Options

Thank you

Its those days when no amount of pain killers, heat pads or just resting by laying down helps. I also suffer with Fibromyalgia which both exacerbates and affects my osteoarthritis.

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,429
    Options

Hi @monty1961

Love the name.

Nice to meet you. Some days are just like the one you're having today. Those are the days when I take it very very easy (no choice really) and find something to do which takes nothing from me and might distract. Rubbish TV/the radio that sort of thing.

I take my tablets as prescribed Use my wheatbag and tens machine. Add my MSN gel where I can reach and just get through the day.

I hope things are a lot better for you tomorrow ((()))

Take care

Toni x