Barbara21 Member Posts: 2
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:11 in Living with arthritis

Flexiseq it’s a gell has anyone used this for osteoarthritis

Comments

• Ellen
    Ellen Moderator Posts: 1,628
    Options

Morning @Barbara21

Welcome to the Online community. The subject of Flexiseq has come up many times some people swear by it like @jonr others are less sure.

I am attaching a search I did for you on the subject:

I hope it helps.

Do please feel free to look around the forum and join in wherever you feel comfortable. Living with Arthritis tends to be the most popular category after Say Hello.

Best wishes

Ellen.

• jonr
    jonr Member Posts: 398
    Options

Hi @Barbara21. As @Ellen looped me in on her reply I thought I'd write a few words about my experience with FlexiSeq.

Bit of background - I've bone on bone OA in both knees and awaiting a double total knee replacement. I use a variety of different gels and creams on my knees for different purposes, some work better than others.

I like to apply FlexiSeq first thing in the morning, it helps to reduce stiffness, crunching and grinding. If you decide to try it, do read the instructions as it's not to be smothered all over joints and it needs to dry thoroughly. It's available in most decent pharmacies but expensive - I buy mine online from a store called iPharm, it's about 40% cheaper.

Hope this helps

Jon