Do you use Biosimilars?
Next week, our policy team is going to an event on biosimilars and how to achieve best practice in patient support. It is organised by the pharmaceutical firm Sandoz UK, one of the world’s biggest producers of biosimilars. We want to hear from you about your experiences so we can feed it back on your behalf, specifically…………..
- For people living with rheumatoid arthritis, have you taken biosimilar drugs as part of your treatment? Would you mind answering a few questions:-
- What was your experience?
- What information and/or support did you receive from either a healthcare professional and/or a member of the rheumatology team?
- Were there tools or information you would have liked to receive i) before starting on a biosimilar drug and/or ii) whilst receiving a biosimilar drug, Did you receive any information or support from a charity?
Need more help? - call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 222 Work and financial support
- 675 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 14 Food and Diet
- 257 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 334 Chat and News
- 30 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe