Arthritis in hands
Hello, I’m also new to this forum. I have increasing osteoarthritis in my hands. I’ve had it for a few years now but lately it’s becoming worse. My joints are very swollen and painful and I’m starting to struggle to do certain things.
i try to stay fit and active, go to the gym, walk my dogs, work part time etc but lately it’s really getting me down.
pain killers and gels don’t help that much, and Drs say there’s not much they can do, which is a bit depressing.
I’m aware that it’s also in other joints in my body to a lesser degree. But starting to feel fearful about what I might end up like. 😢
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 670 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe