Hello, anyone who wants to make friends

Options
fairymary123
fairymary123 Member Posts: 2
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:11 in Living with arthritis

Hello, I am 53 looking to chat to people with similar conditions, what they do to improve daily life and have a general chat

Comments

• HelenS
    HelenS Administrator Posts: 104
    Options

Hi @fairymary123 and welcome to the Community. Hopefully you will find answers to your questions here, as this is a friendly space.

Please do take a look around our other forum pages, as we have lots of different areas, and keep in touch by letting us know how you get on.

Best wishes

Helen (Moderator)

Need more help - Call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,715
    Options

I think quite a few of us have made good friendships on here.

I'-m not here as regularly as I used to be but, for regular chats why not 'drop in' to the Val's Cafe forum on Chit Chat. Also on Chit Chat, I think there's a thread on hobbies.

If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • debyshire01
    Options

hello

• noddingtonpete
    noddingtonpete Moderator Posts: 1,015
    Options

Hello @debyshire01 and welcome to the Community. We are friendly and supportive and I hope that will be your experience as well.

Can I recommend having a look at the information on our website and if you need anything more please ask a question here.

Best wishes

Peter

Need more help? - call our Helpline on0800 5200 520Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm