Hello, old-time user back again!

Options
upthecreak
upthecreak Member Posts: 15
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:11 in Living with arthritis

Hello everyone, I used to be on here a long time ago (I was ouch potato), but life happened, kids grew, moved house, etc etc and when I've been back I haven't been able to log on (new laptop, too, so password etc not saved)

Aaaanyhoo, I just wanted to say hello and get the ball rolling again. I have lots of questions and things to discuss and I'm looking forward to getting to know people all over again.

Comments

• Shirley23
    Shirley23 Moderator Posts: 25
    Options

Hello @upthecreak and welcome back to the Community. We are a friendly and supportive group and I hope that will continue to be your experience on returning to us. It sounds as if a lot has gone on for you since you last posted, children growing up, moving house etc. etc.

You haven't mentioned your arthritis. I hope this isn't too bad at the moment. It sounds as if you have a lot of questions and topics you would like to discuss. If you would like to have more replies to your post, you are welcome to repost on our Living with Arthritis forum which is a supportive space where you can ask questions and share experiences with others. You are also welcome to have a look around our other Forum pages too.

Please keep posting and let us know how you are getting on and I am sure that others will connect with you to share their support and experience as well.

Best wishes,

Shirley23 (moderator)

Need more help? - call our Free Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm

• upthecreak
    upthecreak Member Posts: 15
    Options

Thank you! Sorry, yes I forgot to mention but I have OA and lots of related conditions as a result. I will post in the main forum now...it's nice to be back!