Hello from another newbie

Options
GKTCLI
GKTCLI Member Posts: 2
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:11 in Living with arthritis

Firstly thank you for allowing me to join. My CT scan has just confirmed that I have osteoarthritis in my neck. My question to this group is to find out what sleeping pillows people recommend for severe osteoarthritis in the neck. I have so much trouble getting a good night's rest due to neck pain. My doctor has prescribed Celebrex as well as Panadol Osteo. Is there anyone in this group with a similar problem who can suggest their best pain relief technique. Thank you!

Comments

• noddingtonpete
    noddingtonpete Moderator Posts: 1,015
    Options

Hi @GKTCLI and welcome to our friendly and supportive Community.

I've put a couple of links in below from our website which might be of use but would suggest having a look around and also searching this community but using the magnifying glass at the top of the page. If you search for pillow there are quite a lot of discussions already. If you need any more help just pop it in a comment.

and

Please keep posting and let us know how you are getting on.

Best wishes

Peter

Need more help? - call our Helpline on0800 5200 520Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm

• Rioja
    Rioja Member Posts: 4
    Options

Thats a great question and I will be keeping an eye as would also be interested. We have bought a simba mattress recently hoping it would help but I’m not sure it’s made a difference but still early days.

I currently have one of those long pregnancy type pillows in u shape which does help a bit to support.