Reversing RA and diet

Options
Gadgetgirl
Gadgetgirl Member Posts: 38
edited 8. Dec 2023, 08:42 in Food and Diet

Has anyone heard of Chris Motree? He says that he can help reverse RA. I am looking into signing up but reaching out to see if anyone on here has heard and tried or if it is a con.

Link removed as not allowed under Guidelines - Peter (Admin)

Comments

• PeterJ
    PeterJ Administrator Posts: 896
    Options

Answered under Living With Arthritis Post

Need more help? - call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm

• Coniferbov
    Coniferbov Member Posts: 2
    Options

Hi all, are there any foods I should avoid with Osteoarthritis. It would be interesting to know as I'm trying to do everything I can to reduce the pain.

• Coniferbov
    Coniferbov Member Posts: 2
    Options

• DJE
    DJE Member Posts: 1
    edited 3. Feb 2024, 17:09
    Options

Hi @Coniferbov. I don’t know if you have started trying to reverse the effects of RA through diet with Chris Motree but, my friend Daniela Exley has written a book and a diet plan which she claims to have reversed her symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis. I have recently been diagnosed with RA and I am planning to start her 28 Day Mind and Body Reset because even if it doesn’t reverse or ease my symptoms, it certainly won’t do me any harm. Maybe check that out. I only recommend because Daniela is a known and trusted friend

• Gadgetgirl
    Gadgetgirl Member Posts: 38
    Options

@DJE Please do let us know how you get on. Also interested to learn if you then have to stay on that reset diet as it's depressing enough not being able to eat certain foods as they are triggers

• noddingtonpete
    noddingtonpete Moderator Posts: 1,022
    edited 3. Feb 2024, 17:21
    Options

Hello @Coniferbov @DJE welcome to the Community. We are a friendly and supportive group and I hope you find that as well.

I would add a word of caution as with diet and complimentary treatments what works for some does not work for all. By all means give it a go and if it is beneficial for you then great. Below is our link to diet

and

If there was a cure in diet or complimentary treatments GPs and Consultants would be recommending it.

I hope you get something that helps you.

Peter

Need more help? - call our Helpline on0800 5200 520Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,716
    Options

Whatever experiments with diet you guys try, please, if you have RÀ, or any other inflammatory type of arthritis, don't stop taking the DMARDS.

If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.