Season's Greetings to all our Community

Options
PeterJ
PeterJ Administrator Posts: 896
edited 20. Dec 2023, 12:39 in Chit chat

Wishing you all well this festive period and remember we are all here for each other all day, every day over the holiday period.

Best wishes for 2024

from Peter and all the staff at Versus Arthritis and our wonderful team of Volunteer Moderators

Need more help? - call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm

Comments

• Trish9556
    Trish9556 Member Posts: 532
    Options

Merry Christmas to one and all. I hope everyone has a relatively pain free Christmas and a happy new year

Love n hugs

Trish xx

• Janlyn
    Janlyn Member Posts: 376
    Options

Merry Christmas everyone, and thank you for all your help and support, especially during my recent hip replacement and the lead up to it.

Take care, love Janet, x

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,716
    Options

Thank you and very good wishes, too, to all our Mods and web people for all the work you do. I hope Santa is kind to all of you. And the New Year too.

If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • Woofy
    Woofy Member Posts: 276
    Options

Merry Christmas everyone.

Thank you Mods & all who work so hard to make this site work. Xx🎄🎄

• Chris1
    Chris1 Member Posts: 40
    Options

Merry Christmas everyone .

Thankyou for your help and advice its helped me so much on my knee replacement journey . I have had lovely comments so reassuring. Xx

• swimmer60
    swimmer60 Member Posts: 202
    Options

Seasons greetings everyone and all good wishes for 2024 and may it be as pain free as possible.

And, in the immortal words of Hill Street Blues, "Take care out there people."

• john62
    john62 Member Posts: 80
    Options

Merry Christmas to one and all and Happy healthy New Year, and hopefully with a little less pain. Thank you all for your support and advice x

• Ellen
    Ellen Moderator Posts: 1,637
    edited 26. Dec 2023, 09:49
    Options

A very very merry Christmas to all our fantastic members from me too. The moderating team are here as Peter said over the whole Christmas period.

my very best wishes to everyone

Ellen.

• noddingtonpete
    noddingtonpete Moderator Posts: 1,022
    Options

Merry Christmas I wish you all a peaceful day

Need more help? - call our Helpline on0800 5200 520Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,469
    Options

Merry Christmas to everyone and thanks to all the Moderators from me too🎄

• swimmer60
    swimmer60 Member Posts: 202
    Options

Happy New Year to everybody.