Activ8 supplement

Options

Is there any information on this supplement - is it worth taking?

Comments

• helpline_team
    Options

Hi @Mackintosh

Thank you for posting on our Online Community, as a charity Versus Arthritis have carried out various trials on complementary treatments, unfortunately not Active8 supplement.

I am aware this product is available and that it says it helps you to maintain a healthy joint function, it does look quite expensive, and it is also important to remember because we are all different, what may work for one person may not work for another. Because there are many types of complementary and alternative medicine, you should always talk to your doctor before you start treatment. It is not possible to generalise about whether they work or not. Effectiveness might be judged by whether you feel better, but it also may relate to measurable improvement in your condition or general well-being.

So unfortunately, I cannot recommend or endorse this product but hopefully one of our members who has used this will be able to comment on the product. Below I have attached a link to our website with information about other complementary treatments, I hope that helps.

Best wishes

Chris Helpline Advisor