Options

Comments

• PeterJ
    PeterJ Administrator Posts: 897
    edited 15. Jan 2024, 12:36
    Options

Hi @emma123

Welcome to the Community.

Have a look through the following - hopefully it will get you going.

There are two ways you can post.

Best wishes

Peter

Need more help? - call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm

• Viv54
    Viv54 Member Posts: 1
    Options

Hi I'm new here and normally ok with sites, but just can't get the hang of this one yet, I want to post but can't see how , can you help.please.

• paultattoo
    Options

Hi I’m new here to I have not been on any sites before so I’m not sure how this works any tips and advice would be appreciated.

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,483
    Options

You are both doing just fine!

Nice to meet you @paultattoo and @emma123

just carry on here or join another thread if there's something relevant to you.

@emma123 you already started a new thread with this one.

Day to day I tend to come on a look for 'new discussions/posts' on my lap top its the top line header. In black capitals and click there then reply to any I think I am useful or if someone hasn't had a reply.

On my phone its three lines top left of page I click on them then the same options come up as on my lap top again I click on recent posts.

Best of luck

Toni x

• Poppyjane
    Poppyjane Moderator Posts: 770
    Options

Welcome to the online community

@emma123

@Viv54

@paultattoo

It is great to meet you, we are glad you found us and hope you will feel able to share a bit about your selves and how your lives are affected by living with arthritis.

@frogmorton has given you directions about continuing to post . Just join in on Recent posts after someone's comment or start in New Discussions.

We look forward to hearing from you again soon

Best wishes

Poppyjane

If it would be helpful to talk to someone ring the Helpline 0800 5200 520

Monday - Friday 9.00a.m. - 6.00p.m.