Need Ideas for Cleaning

Options

Hello. This is my 1st post here. I have searched and searched for a solution to this but have never found anything. I can not get on my knees or sit on floor to clean the outside of the toilets. I have searched in vain for some kind of tool or wand to clean thoroughly like I used to. I'm talking about the bottom of the toilet and the floor around it. I have tried the Clorox wand thing but it just makes too many suds and a huge mess of water and bleach all over the floor. Please give me some other suggestions. Thank you.

Comments

• Trish9556
    Trish9556 Member Posts: 542
    edited 8. Feb 2024, 23:01
    Options

Hi @Raj6 extwndable e

Have a search for windscreen cleaner pad on your favourite online shop and you should end up with a range of pads with extendable handles which might help? They come in a range of sizes.

Trish

• Poppyjane
    Poppyjane Moderator Posts: 770
    Options

Hello @Raj6 welcome to the online community

There are always certain tasks that become increasingly difficult to manage as our mobility and agility is reduced due to living with arthritis. You have come to the right place for tips and advice and already you have one from @Trish9556 thank you.

I hope you find this link helpful

Let us know when you find something that works for you, it is great to share these tips with each other.

Best wishes

Poppyjane

If it would be helpful to talk to someone ring the Helpline 0800 5200 520

Monday - Friday 9.00a.m. - 6.00p.m.