Doctors in wales


Are there any rheumatologists under NHS in wales, I currently go to Gobowen and they’ve never listened to me properly or believed my pain is as bad as I say. The only other hospital I can find is Cardiff which is too far away


  • Moira
    Moira Member Posts: 93

    Yes there are but you will need to refered from your GP. Shame you are so far away from Cardiff. Lists are long though.

    Good luck.