We Knee support recommendation

Options

Hoping good knee over done using gym but would appreciate recommendations for light support - currently using tube stretchy support.

Thanks in hope

Comments

• noddingtonpete
    noddingtonpete Moderator Posts: 1,022
    Options

Hi @NicolaAB any elasticated support should help. Just search the internet for possible suppliers. In teh meantime I've dwnloaded our booklet an knees and attached it below as I thought it might be useful to have a look through.

Hope you get something that works

Peter

Need more help? - call our Helpline on0800 5200 520Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm

• jonr
    jonr Member Posts: 399
    Options

Hi @NicolaAB - I would highly recommend you visit an independent pharmacy for 2 reasons:

1: They stock a bigger range than the usual big high street ones

2: They'll have a consultation room where you can try a few on for fit and comfort

I have several different sorts myself and they do vary in size from manufacturer to manufacturer and design.

Hope this helps

Jon

• NicolaAB
    NicolaAB Member Posts: 7
    Options

Thank you. I got a superb one from pharmacist in France, but bought a lighter one from Boots as not sure if knee was overused at gym, or arthritis starting in other knee. Some people said use light support, some said don’t use any as knee needs to strengthen itself!