RA

Options

Struggling with my arthritis alot nothing is working xx I'm fed up , hospital doesn't help , rang RA emergency line no good , feeling terrible x

Comments

• chrisb
    chrisb Moderator Posts: 682
    Options

Hi @jayne07949,

Welcome to the versus arthritis forum.

I'm sorry to hear that you're struggling and not able to find the support by the sound of it you need.

Have you tried calling our helpline? Their phone number is below.

You can also chat with our helpline here:

https://community.versusarthritis.org/categories/chat-to-our-helpline-team

Alternatively, you may wish to elaborate upon your symptoms/situation here in the forum where other members may well be able to offer you support/advice.

Kind Regards

ChrisB (Moderator)

Need more help - call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm

• jayne07949
    jayne07949 Member Posts: 2
    Options

• Mollbhan
    Mollbhan Member Posts: 20
    Options

Hello Jayne, As a fellow RA sufferer you have my sympathy, I had a serious flare some time ago and e-mailed my emergency contact who said they would arrange a blood test for me. Four weeks later and nothing happened I contacted my local surgery and had one taken. Rheumatology said they would contact me as soon as they had the results, another three weeks on, nothing. On a more positive note the RA is not quite as bad as it was a few weeks ago which MAY be a result of consuming large doses of turmeric and collagen. Try to keep positive I find my RA seems to come and go in waves with no obvious trigger, hope you see an improvement soon.