introduction

Options

Hi I'm Dawn I have osteoarthritis in my knee,hips wrists, toes and back. I also suffer fibromyalgia, spondylosis, scoliosis and thyroid problems. I had my second knee replacement last August after the first one failed and my wrist done 7 weeks ago. I have a cocktail of drugs as you can imagine, but I wanted to stop morphine so I weened myself off it and replaced it with CBD capsules,I take a 20mg daily and it's helped me immensely.

Comments

• Poppyjane
    Poppyjane Moderator Posts: 758
    Options

Welcome @dawny10 to the online community,

Thank you for sharing the details of your condition and treatments. I am disappointed to hear that your 1st TKR failed and hope that the 2nd one has improved your situation. Seven weeks after wrist surgery and you will hopefully be gradually adjusting within the limits of your new mobility. I can imagine the cocktail of drugs you have been prescribed and that the CBD capsules are helping you. It is a dilemma to decide what to take because advice can be contradictory and results can vary for each individual.

We are glad you found us and hope that you will browse round the site and join in with the many discussions and activities. We look forward to hearing from you again soon.

If it would be helpful to talk to someone ring the Helpline 0800 5200 520

Monday - Friday 9.00a.m. - 6.00p.m.