Options
kayemm
kayemm Member Posts: 8

morning I’m a new member working my way through all the information. Nice to have a chat with people. Love walking my dog Jackson so hope this could be an opening to getting started. Love to hear from people. Kayemm

Comments

• Poppyjane
    Poppyjane Moderator Posts: 763
    edited 5. Apr 2024, 09:57
    Options

Welcome @kayemm to the online community

We are glad you found us and hope that you find what you need working your way through all the information. We welcome questions about arthritis and other related concerns and our members are a marvellous resource for sharing their personal experiences and advice.

There are lots of members who are dog walkers and who value the exercises and companionship of pets, so yes a great place to meet others who would like to hear about Jackson.

Best wishes

Poppyjane

P.S. I meant to add this link

https://www.versusarthritis.org/news/2024/march/top-tips-for-walking-with-arthritis/

If it would be helpful to talk to someone ring the Helpline 0800 5200 520

Monday - Friday 9.00a.m. - 6.00p.m.

• kayemm
    kayemm Member Posts: 8
    Options

morning Poppyjane thank you for the welcome and adding the walking with arthritis link.

Morning everyone else hope to get to know you and your pets, have you been out yet and was the weather fine. Little bit of sunshine here so Jackson had a good run, he’s sleeping now so I’m having a coffee then start a few jobs, and doing some exercise just found on Leon’s video. Off I pop love to hear from someone soon. 🐾🐾