Words of encouragement

Options

"As we embark on the labyrinthine paths of pain, let us first acknowledge the intricate tapestry of our shared experiences. To those recently diagnosed, stepping into the unknown, know that amidst the uncertainty, there exists a beacon of hope. For those awaiting the embrace of surgical hands, may each heartbeat echo the rhythm of anticipation, as we trust in the skillful hands guiding us towards a brighter tomorrow. And to the resilient osteoarthritis community, may our days be adorned with pockets of serenity, our spirits fortified with resilience, as we navigate the unpredictable tides of flare-ups and heightened pain. In this tapestry of togetherness, may we find solace, strength, and solidarity. 🌌 #JourneyOfHope #ResilientCommunity"

Comments

• Trish9556
    Trish9556 Member Posts: 532
    Options

@Macdee73

That's lovely and made me smile, reminds me of the prayers we used to get in assemblies many many years ago back when Noah had his ark. I've recently heard on the grapevine that he's new improved Ark Mark II is close to completion… 🤣

I can see myself reciting this regularly, thank you

Trish xx

• Macdee73
    Macdee73 Member Posts: 53
    Options

Thank you @Trish9556 we need that once in a while. I remember when I joined this community 5 years back when I was diagnosed with post traumatic arthritis. Being young in my early 30's it was hard. I got encouragement here and also realized what I was up against. Hope everybody feels better