Sick leave

Hi

I have been sent a email from my employer in regards to coming back to work .They wish to have a meeting with HR iam suffering from OA in both knees and been off work since February as my job is a physical one a school cleaner I really don't know how they can help i am in constant pain and really feel pressured by the situation as I don't know what the answer is? 🙃

Comments

• PeterJ
    PeterJ Administrator Posts: 929

Hi @Karond123 have a look through the following and I would suggest calling someone like our Helpline or Citizens Advice beforehand.

Need more help? - call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm

• Trish9556
    Trish9556 Member Posts: 674

hi @Karond123

Are you part of a union at school? I would recommend that if you are you speak to them and ask them to attend with you and assist.

If you are not, when I worked in a school many many years ago when Noah had his ark, I wasn't a part of the union but the union rep offered to sit in on any interviews as support when I was being made redundant. Obviously it was unofficial and he couldn't do anything official to help but his advice was extremely helpful.

Trish