I don't know where to turn

Options

I work about 17 hours a week on my feet in a shop. I was diagnosed with PA 4 years ago but at first it was just sausage fingers and a painful toe. I ust got on with doing my 27 hours a week that I was then doing.

But I then developed an infected gall bladder with eventual removal this hit me hard and took a while to recover. Then covid arrived. Just as we were returning to work I fell an fractured an ankle with a lot of ligament damage, also finding out I had osteoporosis in my spine. This has caused several back issues due to hobbling. I reduced my hours to 22 at this point,. But after another trip and more ligament damage I to had to reduce my hours further to 17. Then a flare and major fatigue I took 3 months unpaid leave. I have been back 5 weeks and bang s massive flare up and flattened with fatigue again.

I can't afford to not work or take unpaid leave. I have never claimed any benefits in 40+ years of working so no idea what to do or where to go, or if they would take me seriously.

Tagged:

Comments