Hi I'm new here😃

I've been diagnosed with osteoarthritis and herniated disc off the spine,have anyone had bad blood tests,high colesterol, glucose,white blood cells,something to do with my heart…now im having problems with my knee…

i feel my body is attacking itself…..been in constant pain four 4 years,been told its srthritis about 8 months ago

Would be nice to know if it's just me haha

😊 thanks

Comments

• Ellen
    Ellen Moderator Posts: 1,773

Good morning @Melissag a very warm welcome to the online community.

I see from your other post that you are based in Spain.

You are absolutely not alone here especially feeling as though your whole body is 'gong wrong' at the same time. Many of our members will be able to relate to your experience.

As you have already been replied to another poster I can see you are well-able to find your way around the forum and look forward to reading more of your posts in the future.

Best wishes

Ellen.

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,853

Hello @Melissag

Nice to meet you.

Yup I felt like everything went at once.🙄

Arthritis, back surgery, chest pains, allergies, I even needed reading specs the lot.

But I am here many years later and still more or less standing. Still moaning though!!!

I am very disappointed to hear you are in Spain I was hoping that emigrating to a hotter climate helped arthritis😕 Only joking really we have had people on here from other countries before who have the condition.

Seriously you are not alone now you are surrounded by people who understand and will support you all they can.

Take care

Toni x