Weather causing arthritis problems.

Is anybody else having problems with arthritic joints due to the dreadful damp cold summer we are experiencing. I normally get some respite this time of year before the winter season but not this time.

Comments

• claudsl
    claudsl Moderator Posts: 45

Hi @Graemep1 - I personally agree with you, the weather definitely has an impact on my pains. I find winter the worst, and summer the best, especially if I am away on holiday in a hotter climate. It is a shame the weather this summer has not been great compared to other years. I hope you are able to manage your pain and we can keep our fingers crossed that the weather will improve.

Take care, Claudia

• VH24
    VH24 Member Posts: 2

Definitely feel this summer, if we can call it that .. has made my joints feel worse, it's the ups and downs of temp in the weather that's effecting me the most one day warm sunny and hopeful then the next cold wet and dark and painful , people used to tell me how they suffered with the change in weather, I never truly understand it until experienced suffering myself!

Sending best wishes to anyone suffering! I'm staying hopeful for a good few days of sun to still come☀️