Hey new here!

Options
scoobysdoo
scoobysdoo Member Posts: 3
edited 6. Feb 2009, 04:42 in Young people's community
Hi, im new here, i dont know what kind of arthritis i have, i forgot =[
I had it since i was 15, and im now only 16. So far its going good besides the medication needed.

Bye x

Comments

• purplecats
    purplecats Member Posts: 15
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    scoobysdoo wrote:
    I had it since i was 15, and im now only 16. So far its going good besides the medication needed.

Bye x

hiya, theres loads of types of arthritis so no wonder you forgot.
    hope you find site useful. :)
    Emma x
  • sarahrockfan
    sarahrockfan Member Posts: 79
    Options
    Hi Scoobysdoo, welcome to the site. How's your med's going? Take care. Sarah x
  • scoobysdoo
    scoobysdoo Member Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi Scoobysdoo, welcome to the site. How's your med's going? Take care. Sarah x

Hi and thanks, at the moment im taking methoraxete (something like that) in injections once a week, im taking anti inflammitry tablets with folic acid and lanzaprazole, although i have to prob start another injection called entaject or enterchept (dont know how to spell it lol).

bye x
  • stephiey
    stephiey Member Posts: 61
    Options
    Hey Im 15 & Nearly 16, Had Arthritis Since I was 5.
    I'm Not sure What Type I Have Either, It's Changed So Many Times Its Unreal!
    I Recognize Most Of Your Meds. I Hate The Steroid Injections My Doctor Give Me Recently, Felt Like I Had Just Been Kicked In The Back! Lol

x
  • jollivee
    jollivee Member Posts: 2
    Options
    scoobysdoo wrote:

Bye x

Hi scoobysdoo.. Im also new to this forum.. What are your symptoms? I would consider it as JRA given your age. But given the other symptoms it could be another kind of arthritis. trans1
  • kayleighb
    kayleighb Member Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi Scoobydoos!

I found out I had arthritis when I was 15; I am 22 now. I have Rheumatoid Arthritis. You are on all the meds I was on when I was first diagnosed. Thing I hate most about the whole thing are the side effects :roll:

Well, welcome! So many lovely people on here I think you'll find it really useful! See you around the site!

Kayleigh x