dentist new patient

Options
mash65
mash65 Bots Posts: 834
edited 21. Nov 2008, 13:50 in Living with Arthritis archive
:oops: just rang today. dentist new nhs patients being taken on. rang at 5pm told £20 registation fee,which u get back after treatment,ok. asked few ?s i suffer panic attacks & have o/a etc. my last dentist havent seen for 2 yrs (for various reasons )used to inject, to do all the work,on nhs, then check ups werent a problem. now to have sedation (as they worded) is private and instead of £60 it cost me 2 yrs ago its now £180 under private care with no nhs. all dental care will be private.its gonna cost me for every treatment. im gonna have to ring round including old dentist cause ive got reciding gum disease & at risk off losing to front teeth. anyone else in same position (cant spell soz) debs

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,447
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Debs
    You have to go though don't you?! :( You can't loose your teeth that would NOT be a good look :wink:
    I fell out with mine about April and MUST do what you ahve done and get on the phone, but I am too scared!
    Good luck
    Toni x
  • mash65
    mash65 Bots Posts: 834
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    frogmorton wrote:
    Hi Debs
    You have to go though don't you?! :( You can't loose your teeth that would NOT be a good look :wink:
    I fell out with mine about April and MUST do what you ahve done and get on the phone, but I am too scared!
    Good luck
    Toni x
    hi,toni the last dentist i had put me out,cost £60 was worth it. did all the work & clean polish.no probs since :) im scared of them too!!terrified!!! id have an operation awake but not sit in that chair.thanx for the reply,good luck with ur quest :wink: debs