GOT THE FLU REAL FLU

Options
daimler
daimler Member Posts: 68
edited 24. Nov 2008, 05:01 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi peeps, yes i have flu :( i have been in bed since wednesday afternoon, boy i would not wish this on my worst enemy, fever hot cold shiverrs, headache, vomoting, the squits, coughing up gold watches, ribs hurt sooo much, got a purple rash now on the side of my face :shock: any body else got this out there or am i the only one :?:
jacqxx

Comments

• lorrayne
    lorrayne Member Posts: 25
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Oh dear poor you, have a big ((((((((HUG)))))))

Hope your feeling better very soon real flue is horrible. I had my flue jab a week ago and have been feeling rough all week a fraction of the flue Im so sorry for you

Take care
    Love Lor xxx
  • petmad
    petmad Member Posts: 252
    Options
    Oh that sounds awful, I hope you feel better soon.
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Options
    Never had the real flu, touch wood - thank goodness.

Did you have a flu jab Jacq :?:

Hope you feel better very soon.

Luv Legs :D
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • daimler
    daimler Member Posts: 68
    Options
    no didn't have the flu jab :( i don't believe in vaccanations :roll: so i suppose i have no right to moan, never had this before though, when people say oh i have flu and they are walking about sniffling i beg to differ, because when you have flu believe me you cannot get up out of that bed, at least i am feeling a bit better now, to talk to peeps :) hope none of you get it.
    jacqxx
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Options
    I believe in anything going especially if it's going to make my life a bit easier - I couldn't suffer for any principles, I live with too much pain. It's either that or I'm just a cheap, bring it on and I'll try it sort of gal :wink::lol::lol:

Luv Legs :D
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • lynnmary
    lynnmary Member Posts: 12
    Options
    the flu jab is much better now they dont inject you with a live vac any more so symtems after jab have improved ..deff had mine flu is awful ...glad your feeling a bit better
    lynn
  • dianel
    dianel Member Posts: 48
    Options
    Hi,

I'd like to add my sympathy too - it sounds awful. From what you say it sounds as though you have gastric 'flu - is this right? If so, would just like to say that I was told at the surgery that the 'flu jab doesn't protect against gastric 'flu. Hope you recover soon. Best wishes Diane.