tribunal

Options
lynnmary
lynnmary Member Posts: 12
edited 26. Nov 2008, 04:19 in Living with Arthritis archive
well finaly heard back from tribunal for dla...all ongoing since feb\yet again coulnt decide on appeal and adjourned it for more further evidence again :roll: how much evidence do they need??
there arranging for a doctor to come out..was getting to the point of giving up my answer to everything when i feel like this is i get my cant be asked head on..but have decided to attend next appeal if i can keep fighting r.a then i can do this ....sorry for moan
lynnx

Comments

• woodbon
    woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    lynnmary wrote:
    well finaly heard back from tribunal for dla...all ongoing since feb\yet again coulnt decide on appeal and adjourned it for more further evidence again :roll: how much evidence do they need??
    there arranging for a doctor to come out..was getting to the point of giving up my answer to everything when i feel like this is i get my cant be asked head on..but have decided to attend next appeal if i can keep fighting r.a then i can do this ....sorry for moan
    lynnx
    I Don't blame you for moaning. What do they want, blood? Perhaps if you where a bank or something they would throw billions at you, and ask no questions. Sorry, I'm on my hobby-horse again, but really. Hope things work out. Love Sue.
  • noeltone
    noeltone Member Posts: 878
    Options
    Keep going Lynn if you can they want you to give up and go away then it is more money saved and it is a benefit entitlement
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,417
    Options
    Hi Lynn
    You keep it up girl - for all of us!!! Well done I do beleive you are 100% right to NOT give up the fight and I wish you all the best :)
    Toni x
  • lynnmary
    lynnmary Member Posts: 12
    Options
    thanks for your support ...fingers crossed :wink: thats if i could get them crossed ...let you know how i get on

lynn