Hi, Welcome!

The community is a safe space for people living with and connected to arthritis to ask questions and share experiences. Get started by registering here and posting your first comment or question!

Sign In with a Versus Arthritis account

Going back to work

michelle22michelle22 Posts: 93
edited 30. Nov 2008, 13:56 in Living with Arthritis archive
tomorrow yea I have a moving and handling course tomorrow (Monday) I can only hope that I manage it as it is an all day course and I have my first shift on the ward on Wed it is only for four hours and I am so Looking forward to it it has been a long time coming round I was hoping to enjoy my last weekend finishing off the xmas shopping I have been doing it for months as I can only do a little at a time but was so ill with sickness over the end of the week nothing was done lol but much better now I was bringing up all the drugs that I take for Arther so I haven't had anything for about 3 days and boy can I feel it so I am going to start them today with the hope that I will be movable tomorrow. As you can guess nothing is going to stop me from starting work tomorrow I am being single minded. Well I think that is all my news for now and I hope that you are all well, well as well as can be expected in this really cold weather.

Michelle

Comments

• woodbonwoodbon Posts: 4,969
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    I'm glad that you are going back to work again, and I'm sure that you will be fine. Sorry you have had such a rotten time last week, and could'nt enjoy getting things up--to-date. I'll think of you and send you all good wishes,. Love Sue.
  • lindalegslindalegs Posts: 5,369
    Good for you - determination like this is what earns us our goals. Good luck for Wednesday - hope you have a really brill day Michelle. :D

Luv Legs :D
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • petmadpetmad Posts: 252
    Good luck, hope all goes well for you. Linda