thank you

Options
bertyboy
bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
edited 6. Dec 2008, 03:06 in Living with Arthritis archive
:) firstly thank you all for your comments its really helped good news to day have got an appointment for my local hospital for late jan 2009 , so will be doing extra exersizes with my leg musles and being very carefull not to eat too many goodies over xmas so they cant say i am too heavey need more physio ect ect but i know its not going to happen over night but i do feel more possitive about the hospital ..{may}
I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx

Comments

• mike77
    mike77 Member Posts: 879
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    bertyboy wrote:
    :) firstly thank you all for your comments its really helped good news to day have got an appointment for my local hospital for late jan 2009 , so will be doing extra exersizes with my leg musles and being very carefull not to eat too many goodies over xmas so they cant say i am too heavey need more physio ect ect but i know its not going to happen over night but i do feel more possitive about the hospital ..{may}
    hi may,

That is good news I hope everything goes well for you, thats what the DLA said in my statement of reasons , they talked about my weight . HOW DARE THEY I AM NOT THAT BIG i was 15 stone but remy said just lose a bit now I am 13 stone told them that but they dont care .. I am so glad for you , take care

Mike R & Hazel :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR
  • magenta
    magenta Member Posts: 1,604
    Options
    Hello May,
    That's good news about your appointment, it's not long. Hope everything goes well for you and you have a lovely christmas and happy new year x
    Magenta
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,429
    Options
    Hi May
    Well that's a step in the right direction!
    Good!
    As you say now you have to be ready for it - and I'm certain you will be :)
    Good luck - not too long to wait now
    Toni x