I'm going back to work

Options
katekelly
katekelly Member Posts: 975
edited 6. Dec 2008, 15:15 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi Folks,

I have been to the GP's today and the good news is that I have FINALLY licked this blasted pleurisy.

My GP is concerned by my flare-up and really was considering signing me off work for a 'bit longer'. I convinced her that for my 'mental ' state of health I needed to go back. So I am returning next Wednesday!!! :):D

I'd like to take this opportunity to say thankyou to you all for your support and for just being there and sometimes having a giggle with me over my silly postings!!

Might not be on quite so often over the next couple of weeks but I'll still be lurking around somewhere (No Rehab not like a bad smell!!! :lol::lol:).

Love Kate XX
:wink::wink:

Comments

• mash65
    mash65 Bots Posts: 834
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    katekelly wrote:
    Hi Folks,

I have been to the GP's today and the good news is that I have FINALLY licked this blasted pleurisy.

My GP is concerned by my flare-up and really was considering signing me off work for a 'bit longer'. I convinced her that for my 'mental ' state of health I needed to go back. So I am returning next Wednesday!!! :):D

I'd like to take this opportunity to say thankyou to you all for your support and for just being there and sometimes having a giggle with me over my silly postings!!

Might not be on quite so often over the next couple of weeks but I'll still be lurking around somewhere (No Rehab not like a bad smell!!! :lol::lol:).

Love Kate XX
    :wink::wink:
    good luck,be careful,don't overdo things.i think im wonder woman .& pay for it,be good to yourself & ur body. debs
  • magenta
    magenta Member Posts: 1,604
    Options
    Hiya,
    Great news Kate. Good luck and watch yourself!
    Magenta xx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,429
    Options
    Hi Kate
    Hoorah!!!
    Well done and i know it will be the right thing for you :)
    Good luck, but as Magenta says look after yourself and don't do too much!
    Toni xx
  • katekelly
    katekelly Member Posts: 975
    Options
    As an update to this subject see Merry Christmas Bah Humbug! in the chit chat forum!

Thanks again for your support

Kate XX