Please help

Options
michelle22
michelle22 Member Posts: 93
edited 9. Dec 2008, 07:26 in Living with Arthritis archive
I am not so bad in the morning I have the normal stiffness but I am getting so use to that but just latley I have been feeling really bad come the evening I have started a new drug but was feeling like this before that I feel so washed out and tired nauseous and I have no energy at all can anyone help I have felt like this for a couple of weeks now and I can shift it does anyone else feel like that or is it just me

Michelle

Comments

• oneday
    oneday Member Posts: 1,434
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    hi, sorry to hear how youre feeling. i am not feeling like that but know someone with arthritis (which one not yet diagnosed, but seems like RA) and she is feeling more pain.......the cold weather perhaps? take care and hope it goes very soon.
  • scattered
    scattered Member Posts: 326
    Options
    Sounds like fatigue to me. Or your body telling you you've overdone it. I get the washed out, crushing tiredness with nausea and it's usually just RA fatigue or my body telling me to slow down and take it easy. The only way to shift it is to slow down, keep taking your meds, rest when you need to rather than pushing through.
  • magenta
    magenta Member Posts: 1,604
    Options
    Hello,
    I have the usual stiffness/pain when waking but it only ever gets worse as the day progresses. At night it can be worse than it was in the morning. I'm knackered come 4pm and then the pain gets worse. This doesn't match up with RA ( I think?) cos drs always ask me am I stiff/sore in morning-yes. Does it ease over the course of the day-no, it gets worse!!!!They say it should ease during the day-am I right? don't know, it's always been the way with me.
    Magenta x
  • chris101
    chris101 Member Posts: 16
    Options
    Hi. Just thought I'd let you know that it is similar for me. The mornings are the worst when the pain in my feet makes it difficult to stand, let alone walk (my baby hangs on for dear life as we hobble down the stairs!). It eases up during the day and then gets bad again in the evening - though not as bad as it is in the mornings. And I have been diagnosed with RA, so maybe this isn't unusual. Chris..x
  • colinone
    colinone Member Posts: 1,039
    Options
    chris101 wrote:
    Hi. Just thought I'd let you know that it is similar for me. The mornings are the worst when the pain in my feet makes it difficult to stand, let alone walk (my baby hangs on for dear life as we hobble down the stairs!). It eases up during the day and then gets bad again in the evening - though not as bad as it is in the mornings. And I have been diagnosed with RA, so maybe this isn't unusual. Chris..x

Hi Chris, I have Ra among other things, you never said what drugs your taking
    I think we all react different to our illness and to the meds we take. I take Methotrexate and embrel 20mg and 50mg makes me ill period I just cant get past the sickness. As tired I’m permanently knackered lol. I just can’t get the hang of being sick and I should cos I’m a man. Some times I can go days and days even weeks in real bad pain then suddenly it eases off, Then pains part of the day or all day It really just suits itself what it does. However nights are bad I seem to get in more pain in the night I think it may be with laying still but don’t know. One thing is for sure being a young Mum can’t be easy with the RA I hope it settles down for you soon. Take Care
    Colin
  • 1962sara
    1962sara Member Posts: 22
    Options
    I have PA and I'm aways worse after lunchtime onwards. The evenings are the most painful. It seems to be different for everyone doesn't it?

Sara