Early xmas pressie for me

Options
jaspercat
jaspercat Member Posts: 1,238
edited 9. Dec 2008, 10:13 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi, my body is at it again attacking me, already I have pains in my hands and am going to have an x-ray on thursday, now I have yet another cold and cough, that is the 6th one this year, just in time for xmas, I really worry with a cough because I also have Asthma, someone must have come into the house with a cold, and my system at a low has decided I should have it, sorry to moan but this is feeling like another thing to worry about, I want to go and post my xmas cards but hubby says I shouldn't go out at the moment, love him dearly but he does worry about me, hope you all feel better than me love Jaspercatxxx

Comments

• mash65
    mash65 Bots Posts: 834
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    jaspercat wrote:
    Hi, my body is at it again attacking me, already I have pains in my hands and am going to have an x-ray on thursday, now I have yet another cold and cough, that is the 6th one this year, just in time for xmas, I really worry with a cough because I also have Asthma, someone must have come into the house with a cold, and my system at a low has decided I should have it, sorry to moan but this is feeling like another thing to worry about, I want to go and post my xmas cards but hubby says I shouldn't go out at the moment, love him dearly but he does worry about me, hope you all feel better than me love Jaspercatxxx
    ive just suffered by third bout of sinisitis since july..another course of antibotics,so know how u feel.hope u get over it quickly so u can enjoy xmas.get well soon.debs
  • bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    Options
    hi gentle hugs hugs from me and a glass of hot lemon and honey , not the cold treatment ones just fresh lemon and hot water and honey natures way but if you must a drop of brand ..xx{may}
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx
  • colinone
    colinone Member Posts: 1,039
    Options
    bertyboy wrote:
    hi gentle hugs hugs from me and a glass of hot lemon and honey , not the cold treatment ones just fresh lemon and hot water and honey natures way but if you must a drop of brand ..xx{may}

Hi Jasper sorry to hear not feeling to good hope you pick up in time for christmas. Now this could be a man thing but if it where me i would stay in the houde keep warm and save the cards for next christmas, Take care
    Colin
  • nickynysmon08
    nickynysmon08 Bots Posts: 111
    Options
    jaspercat wrote:

first thing i would suggest, stop feeling low, depressed, find something cheerful, have you tried painting, watercolours? or oils? if you feel low, stop, look at yourself and then go out and enjoy the world. I try to smile and laugh a lot, looking out at other people they invariably smile back, being cheerful raises the immune system. this alone will help fight the common cold and asthma. depression has a deleterious effect on the immune system. one last thing, making other feel better takes your mind off your own problems and makes you feel good as well.
    hope this helps.

Nick