Back on Air - Thanks everyone!

Options
eugeneg
eugeneg Member Posts: 36
edited 7. Dec 2008, 18:00 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi All,

I just wanted to post a quick hello to you all before I doze off again! As far as I am aware the procedure went well the other day, although I have to wait another couple of weeks before I see my Consultant again. He feels the procedure should have cleared matters up but we just have to wait and see. The after-shocks were not very good but I have been on the max dose of Co-DyDramol + Tramadol! I spent most of yesterday sleeping and I have a feeling I will be retiring again shortly! I will get there.

I just want to say a big thanks to you all for your kind words of support and for asking after me. I hope you are all having a nice Sunday.

Eugene.

Comments

• colinone
    colinone Member Posts: 1,039
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    eugeneg wrote:
    Hi All,

I just wanted to post a quick hello to you all before I doze off again! As far as I am aware the procedure went well the other day, although I have to wait another couple of weeks before I see my Consultant again. He feels the procedure should have cleared matters up but we just have to wait and see. The after-shocks were not very good but I have been on the max dose of Co-DyDramol + Tramadol! I spent most of yesterday sleeping and I have a feeling I will be retiring again shortly! I will get there.

I just want to say a big thanks to you all for your kind words of support and for asking after me. I hope you are all having a nice Sunday.

Eugene.

Well done Mate glad its over for you take care talk to you soon
    Colin
  • magenta
    magenta Member Posts: 1,604
    Options
    Glad to hear it all went well and you're back home :wink:
    Magenta x
  • oneday
    oneday Member Posts: 1,434