Feeling a bit sorry for myself.....

Options
hels78
hels78 Member Posts: 60
edited 10. Dec 2008, 18:10 in Living with Arthritis archive
Had an injection into the tendon of my finger last night as I have trigger finger and boy did it hurt! I didn't expect it to hurt as much as it did and I looked like a toddler with a quivering bottom lip and glassy eyes :cry:
Now have a lovely dressing on it for a couple of days.
Am a bit impatient as my GP said it could take 5 days to notice any benefit from it IF it works and I'm already frustrated that it isn't any different. Oh well I'll keep my fingers crossed - well not that one anyway!

Comments

• livinglegend
    livinglegend Member Posts: 1,425
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    ****'s Law says that its bound to be the finger that you use for the mouse or something just as important. :cry:

Joseph 8)
    Josephm0310.gif
  • petmad
    petmad Member Posts: 252
    Options
    Sorry you had such a bad night. Everything seems much worse when you can't sleep. Hope you have a better night tonight.
  • petmad
    petmad Member Posts: 252
    Options
    :oops: Sorry ignore last post :lol: was going to post the following....
    Oh poor you. I have trigger finger on my left thumb...it is agony but I am so scared of the injections. Hope you are feeling a bit better soon(((((hugs))))). Linda.
  • magenta
    magenta Member Posts: 1,604
    Options
    petmad wrote:
    :oops: Sorry ignore last post :lol: was going to post the following....
    Oh poor you. I have trigger finger on my left thumb...it is agony but I am so scared of the injections. Hope you are feeling a bit better soon(((((hugs))))). Linda.

Hello, what is this? Is it when your thumb bends in?
    Magenta