One of those Days?

Options
jimmy77
jimmy77 Member Posts: 71
edited 11. Dec 2008, 18:03 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi,

From time to time I get these days like I feel significant stress and intense pressure in the bones and joints overall. It's uncomfortable, feel out of focus and some fatigue comes along with it. It's like those deep water divers that come up too quick and get the "bends". I read some studies on barometric pressure and it apparently does have a negative impact on arthritis discomfort.. Does anyonelse get this?
Thanks
Jimmy

Comments

• barbtrev
    barbtrev Bots Posts: 9
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi

I can say i get the same- pains, tired and everything aches.

the cold is worse, ive taken to wearing fingerless gloves a lot now, my rheumy nurse had told me to get some sweat bands (like the kids were on their wrists) and put them on coz if your'e wrists are cold on the underneath then your hands will be.

trev
  • jimmy77
    jimmy77 Member Posts: 71
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    barbtrev wrote:
    Hi

I can say i get the same- pains, tired and everything aches.

the cold is worse, ive taken to wearing fingerless gloves a lot now, my rheumy nurse had told me to get some sweat bands (like the kids were on their wrists) and put them on coz if your'e wrists are cold on the underneath then your hands will be.

trev

Hi,

Well I am in warm weather but I have experienced cold moist air and it's not comfortable at times. However it's almost like the flu or a virus and your immune system is tasked to the limit. Having RA for almost 20 years does not cease to amaze me in how it forces you to continue the on-going struggle even when you have it under control for long periods of time.

Thanks for your comments and the very best to you.

Jimmy77