Weird Feeling

Options
jaspercat
jaspercat Member Posts: 1,238
edited 12. Dec 2008, 20:04 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi Everyone, hope you are all ok, just a question for people on MXT but anyone can answer, an hour after my MXT injection I had a really funny "fluttering" sensation in my chest, this continued all night and into this morning, I have never had this before and am a bit concerned, has anyone else had this? love Jaspercatxxx

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,473
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi
    Don't like the sound of that :(
    Did you get any adice and has it gone?!
    Hope you are ok now
    Toni x
  • jaspercat
    jaspercat Member Posts: 1,238
    Options
    Hi Toni, it comes and goes so I just take my co-codamol tablets and that seems to sort it out, I will leave it for the weekend and may talk to the gp about it on monday love Jaspercatxx
  • colinone
    colinone Member Posts: 1,039
    Options
    jaspercat wrote:
    Hi Toni, it comes and goes so I just take my co-codamol tablets and that seems to sort it out, I will leave it for the weekend and may talk to the gp about it on monday love Jaspercatxx

Hi Jaspercat, I to get the same thing and its scary. Been on methotreate for about three years but just gone onto embrel along with the MXT. I suffer the same problem quite offten. I have been checked out and told nothing wrong with my heart, but it still scares me when it happens. Please get yourself checked out ASAP as you never know what it it is. I get lods of side effects and the Rheumy says something like Oh do you. Anyway i have a great Rheumy so she takes good care of me. Dont forget get it checked out.
    Colin