Down and out

Options
noeltone
noeltone Member Posts: 878
edited 20. Dec 2008, 04:29 in Living with Arthritis archive
Down and out and cheesed off once more with a flare and sickness hope to be back soon have been away same old probs once again

Comments

• jeannie2
    jeannie2 Member Posts: 135
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Noeltone,
    Poor you - know exactly how you feel - I've just had a week of it. Hope you'll soon be back to your old self.
    Hope you'll see this. Thinking about you
    Jeannie
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Dear Chrisov

I know what you mean, but for different reasons. Please do not stay away too long because we miss you. The board is not the same without you around.

Take each day as it comes and look after no 1. You are important - do not lose sight of that.

I hope that 2009 is a better year for us both, although we had the privilege of becoming grandies and that is a wonderful happening, we both share.

Hope you feel better soon,

Love
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • livinglegend
    livinglegend Member Posts: 1,425
    Options
    noeltone wrote:
    Down and out and cheesed off once more with a flare and sickness hope to be back soon have been away same old probs once again

Down, but definitely not out I hope. :(

Joseph 8)
    Josephm0310.gif
  • jaspercat
    jaspercat Member Posts: 1,238
    Options
    Hi Chrisov, hope you feel better really soon love Jaspercatxxx
  • suziev
    suziev Member Posts: 252
    Options
    hope you feel better soon, i think the weather just doesn't help, makes you want to head for your bed anyway.
    keep your chin up.
    plus not had chance to post on chit chat about your grandson charlie but i was so please to hear he is doing so well, my little girl is 6 months now where does the time go eh!
    love suzie
  • greyheron
    greyheron Member Posts: 167
    Options
    noeltone wrote:

Hope you're soon feeling better.

Wendy
  • Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    Options
    Chin up Chrisov - you've been through this before and come out the other side ........... I'm thinking of you and sharing your frustration.

all the best WL
  • noeltone
    Options
    Hi all I am back feeling a bit more sprightly have had a flare which is now settling down not helped by my drink which has eased my down time but does not mix with pills when we I learn never I still hare arthur but feel perkier
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,428
    Options
    Hi Chrisov
    Glad you have perked up a bit :)
    We miss you when you are missing :( :!:
    Hope all is well at home and that Charlie did his bit in making Grandad feel better :)
    love
    Toni x
  • noeltone
    Options
    Hi ya Toni I have been away with my son for a few days he took me to cheer me up as I have been feeeling down and it is nice to be missed as I have been missing many thanks for that. Have not seen the little un for a few days but will soon, poss tomorow, swimming time and I am sure I will be cheered up by him and surpised that he has grown some more. I hope you are also OK
  • noeltone
    Options
    Hi Kath I hope you are OK I feel better now thanks and I also hope you have a nice and Happy Christmas what are you doing? Yes I will b ehelping the little un open his pressies he looks at the lights and get quite transfixed and i can sometimes make him smile by poking out my tongue which I think he imitates.
  • jaspercat
    jaspercat Member Posts: 1,238
    Options
    Hi Chrisov, I am pleased that you are feeling better, hope you enjoy christmas with your family and Charlie, we are having a quiet christmas love Jaspercatxxx
  • noeltone
    Options
    Hi kaybee yes the babies are lovely I hope you have a good time with your folks from Canada I hope you are feeling better after your recent bout
  • noeltone
    Options
    Hi jaspercat thanks for that I hope you are OK and you and Malcolm havea nice christmas Chrisov
  • jeannie2
    jeannie2 Member Posts: 135
    Options
    Hello Chrisov,
    I'm so glad to see you back on the site and so glad you're feeling better. Have a lovely Christmas with the family and Charlie. Jeannie