Here I go again or mabye not

Options
mike77
mike77 Member Posts: 879
edited 18. Dec 2008, 12:07 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi All,

Just got a call this morning from the cab , to ask me to call into the office to discuss applying for a change of Circumstances , I told her I am scared incase they stop my low care, and it looks if they dont want to give me the DLA mobility. she lives in my town and has Fibromyalgia. she ased to see my statement of reasons and said a copy of these was sent to a welfare officer to see if any point of law was broken ( I dont hold out any hope , as I think the DLA have deceided not to give it to me . I told them all my days are full of pain and still they turned it down. but might let them look at notes.

Got my toes done the nail was competeley removed, the gp was amazed to see it was breen and black, I was even more amazed to see toe nail in his hand.

Mike R & Hazel

p s : My son has come down with a bug that seems to be going around he has a high temperture and a dry cough, just tucked him in bed and he is very warm , I hope he gets a good nights sleep.

Was at his school today and the techer said she thinks Mike jr should not be in mainstream school, ( HOW DARE SHE )
Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,429
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Blimey Mike!
    What a day!
    What was that all aboput Mikey's education? :? I should think you are feeliong most affronted!
    Glad toes are all better - now all you haveto do is keep them that way! :wink:
    Hope that Mike's 'fluey' thing gets better soon - best place for him at home in bed and in the warm :)
    I don't know what to suggest about the DLA - it was such a trauma last time wasn't it? Still I think I would hear the CAB lady out and sleep on it for a bit. The right decision usually comes to me that way!
    Take care all
    Toni xx
  • mike77
    Options
    right I went to the cab and the lady said that I had worded it wrong also gp just said I was in pain walking he should have said severe pain , she wants me to write a diary for two weeks so she can see what my pain level is maybe its me but I got the imperission that she thought I was overstating my illness any way as you say I will sleep on it.

my son threw up last night the smell is awful , I hate seeing him not well

Mike R & Hazel
    Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR
  • woodbon
    woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
    Options
    Poor you, you seem to be having a horrible time. Maybe your GP can help with wording, but it seems like splitting hairs, pain is pain.

I do hope you son is better soon. Kids can be up and down quickly!
    Love Sue
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Hi Mike
    Poior little Mike
    I hope he's a bit better today? My Lucy was SO sick the other week - on my bedroom floor and up the hall so ferociously that it splashed up the walls. I nearly joined in!!! :shock: :oops: :mrgreen:
    Toni x
  • mike77
    Options
    frogmorton wrote:
    Hi Mike
    Poior little Mike
    I hope he's a bit better today? My Lucy was SO sick the other week - on my bedroom floor and up the hall so ferociously that it splashed up the walls. I nearly joined in!!! :shock: :oops: :mrgreen:
    Toni x
    god you feel so sorry for the kids dont you , after mike jr was sick we cleaned it up Hazel put dettol down . the next day I went to the cab I said to hazel god I can still smell the sick , hazel said well I cleaned it all up and trew the bags out so off I went , in taxi could still smell the sick was smelling gloves no not there my hat no not there, got out of taxi . when I got into cab the smell was still there I thought it was my coat.

so in the down stairs office I went into sat down got my file out of the bag I had brought in for her to look at, shock horror my file was full of sick uhhhhhhhhh :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
    ( it was in a folder ) just as well the lady gave me some wet cloths so washed it down , I had lifted a bag of sick :? :? :? :? :? :? I cant belive it. hope your Lucy is feeling a bit better now.

Mike R & Hazel
    Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Oh My GOd Mike!!!!!
    A bag of SICK!!!!
    How awful!!
    I hope Mike is ok now and yes thanks Lucy is fine! Back to her usual self.
    Mind you the smell of sick took three days to properly clear here too, (every time the heating came on! :shock: YUK!!!).
    I ended up putting a plug in on the landing and I HATE them!
    Mind you I hate sick MORE!!
    Here's to a vomit-free Christmas for us all :!:
    Toni xx
  • plmb48
    plmb48 Member Posts: 125
    Options
    mike77 wrote:
    Hi All,

Just got a call this morning from the cab , to ask me to call into the office to discuss applying for a change of Circumstances , I told her I am scared incase they stop my low care, and it looks if they dont want to give me the DLA mobility. she lives in my town and has Fibromyalgia. she ased to see my statement of reasons and said a copy of these was sent to a welfare officer to see if any point of law was broken ( I dont hold out any hope , as I think the DLA have deceided not to give it to me . I told them all my days are full of pain and still they turned it down. but might let them look at notes.

Got my toes done the nail was competeley removed, the gp was amazed to see it was breen and black, I was even more amazed to see toe nail in his hand.

Mike R & Hazel

p s : My son has come down with a bug that seems to be going around he has a high temperture and a dry cough, just tucked him in bed and he is very warm , I hope he gets a good nights sleep.

Was at his school today and the techer said she thinks Mike jr should not be in mainstream school, ( HOW DARE SHE )

TALK TO WELFARE RIGHTS AS SOON AS YOU CAN. PAULINE :x :x :x
  • mike77
    Options
    Hi All,

well the cab rang me to say that you know we told you we cant find any point of law in your statement of reasons well our expert that we sent them too did :D:D:D:D:D:D:D so it looks like I will be back in the fight with the DLA THE LADY CALLED OUT TO GET ME TO SIGN A CONSENT FORM , I asked does the man which to meet with me she said no he will fill out forms and pass them on to us.

MIKE R & Hazel

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol
    Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR
  • frogmorton
    Options
    HOORAH!!!!!
    :D:D:D:D:D
    Brill news Mike
    Toni xx