Sudoku

Options
noeltone
noeltone Member Posts: 878
edited 20. Dec 2008, 03:43 in Living with Arthritis archive
Does anyone do this as I have just started but cant do even the easier ones is there a nack as I keep wanting to put numbers in that are aleady there, it is thought by my neurologist to be therapeutic but I am not so sure more frustrating she thinks it will help me to deal with numbers as I struggle to count from 1-9 and remember these numbers in sequence it does not tale me long to have so many numbers scribbled the paper becomes unreognisable and it is so time consuming any experts out there help tip needed.

Comments

• suziev
    suziev Member Posts: 252
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    i got hubby a book which shows you how to do it then makes the grid very easy to hard. i have to say that i learnt on my mobile phone game which gives you clues to where the numbers should go and i found it easier to learn that way. good luck
    xx
  • coralbangle
    coralbangle Member Posts: 18
    Options
    Noeltone,

Please try and stay with them, they are fun when you get the hang of it. I wish I could peer over your shoulder and help you (not an expert though).

Try coping it out before you start, fill the original in only when you are sure the number is right. Also use a pencil so you can rub out numbers when you need to discard them.

I have a nintendo ds and find that a lot easier.

Coral
  • hazelm
    hazelm Member Posts: 25
    Options
    Hi Noeltone,Ilove doing sudoko and find that the more you do the quicker you get,I tend to pencil in the number first if I'm not too sure.Have you got a nintendo DS? I love the brain training, but still need to practice more,my brain age at the mo is 52 so its coming down,think when I started it was about 70 shame!! :oops:
  • noeltone
    noeltone Member Posts: 878
    Options
    Hi all thanks for the tips I need someone to look over my shoulder and whack me when Ive done it wrong again but it is addictive I will try the computer ones but I have not got that game and perncil and rubber is defo needed as for brain age I think mine is past being given an age btw how does that work??