New Pain free device.

Options
noeltone
noeltone Member Posts: 878
edited 21. Dec 2008, 18:17 in Living with Arthritis archive
Read in the paper about some woman who had pain in hip and leg etc which was refered from the spine and she could not get her turkey out of the oven last Christmas becos to bend was painful. She has had a new device implanted it is the size of a stop watch and it sends signals to her spinal column to stop pain messages she had had op as she had two vertebra fused but the pain came back soon but after implant pain has improved her lot and she can now get that turkey out of oven the device saps away the pain and agony anyone heard of the like and is it cheap or does it work.

Comments

• vonski
    vonski Member Posts: 1,292
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Chrisov

I might be wrong but it sounds very much like a tens machine to me?

Glad to hear you're feeling a bit brighter.

Love Vonski x
  • noeltone
    Options
    Hi vonski ive tried one of those tens thiniges got the pads all mixed up and the wires all crossed and it did me no good it was not for me oh well hopes over back to reality btw are you OK
  • vonski
    vonski Member Posts: 1,292
    Options
    Hi Chrisov

Tens didn't do anything for me either, suppose it works for some but I think it's more on muscle pain not pain pain if you know what I mean :)

I'm going on the blood test route again as Dr. thinks there may be something else apart from the cancer, I'm just greedy.

Are you looking forward to Christmas? I'm sure it's going to be special this year. Hope you will be seeing Charlie sometime so he can give you a lovely Christmas smile just for grandad.

Take care
    Love Vonski x
  • noeltone
    Options
    Hi Vonski I hope your blood test route turns out alright Ill keep fingers crossed.
    I quite like Christmas and yes it will be more special this year.once I get my birthday over with on the 23rd and the little un does smile so nicely especially when I poke out my tongue and make dribbly noises.Take care Chrisov