Comming off Sulfa

Options
michelle22
michelle22 Member Posts: 93
edited 22. Dec 2008, 14:57 in Living with Arthritis archive
I have been on sulfa since the beginning of the year and I am now so fed up feeling like s*** all the time so I thought I would come of them I am so fed up feeling rough I am glad I got all the xmas shopping in before cause if I had to do it now the children wouldn't have anything from santa this year I can't remember the last time I felt well.

Comments

• jimmy77
    jimmy77 Member Posts: 71
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    michelle22 wrote:
    I have been on sulfa since the beginning of the year and I am now so fed up feeling like s*** all the time so I thought I would come of them I am so fed up feeling rough I am glad I got all the xmas shopping in before cause if I had to do it now the children wouldn't have anything from santa this year I can't remember the last time I felt well.

Hi
    Oh yes, I know what your saying with supha and bloating, upset stomach etc. It's used for IBS patients commonly to reduce inflammation in the intestine. Try to keep you diet inflammation free and you may accomplish the same thing.

Jimmy77
  • colinone
    colinone Member Posts: 1,039
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    jimmy77 wrote:
    michelle22 wrote:

Hi
    Oh yes, I know what your saying with supha and bloating, upset stomach etc. It's used for IBS patients commonly to reduce inflammation in the intestine. Try to keep you diet inflammation free and you may accomplish the same thing.

Jimmy77

Poor Michelle it really is crap feeling ill all the time, I have no advice been on them had the same problem about four years ago now on embrel methotrexate steriods pain killers sleeping tablets that dont work because its now 5am tablets for my bones anti sickness pills losec and i still feel ill all the time on top of the Arthritis lol Anyway Michelle i hope your feeling better soon and have a great Christmas
    Take Care
    Colin