Norfolk social and support group website goes live!

Options
natasharostov
natasharostov Member Posts: 2
edited 26. Dec 2008, 10:02 in Living with Arthritis archive
THE RiNG is proud to announce that its new website is up and running in time for Christmas. Do visit www.thering.org.uk to find out all about us. It will be updated regularly, so keep an eye on it.

Guest speaker at our next meeting on Wednesday 7th January 2009 is Professor David Scott of the Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital who will be speaking about his own special RA research fund Action Arthritis, as well as other current RA-related issues and answering questions.

For full details visit the website - www.thering.org.uk

Comments

• noeltone
    noeltone Member Posts: 878
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I hope to be at the meeting and at least Ill get to see Prof Scot as i dont see him that often in clinic Chrisov and well done on getting the web site going
  • noeltone
    Options
    I am sure there was another message here or were my eyes deceiving me where has it gone it was asking about membership from woodbon I think Chrisov
  • woodbon
    woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
    Options
    Hi, no you're not seeing things I decided to move the question Do you have to have a diagnosis of ra to join your group? "I've been told that I have degenative arthritis (oa). Sue xx " to the Ring web site. Gosh, you're quick! Love Sue ps Happy Christmas
  • woodbon
    Options
    Thank you to The Ring. I had a really helpful phone call on Christmas Eve, giving me the details I wanted. It was so nice to have such a prompt relpy, especially at this busy time of the year. So a big THANK YOU. Love Sue ps maybe I'll see some of you soon.
  • noeltone
    Options
    Hi woodbon can you do magic the last time I looked i saw your note about moving your reply than the thread went all together along with a a thread about a young gruop meeting in souht east england and now its back . Yes they are nice folk at RING does it mean your can come and will come to meetings???
  • woodbon
    Options
    Yes. Now what a frightening thought you might actually get to see what I look like :mrgreen:
  • noeltone
    Options
    I look forwad to meeting you hopfully all being well