So HappyIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Options
mike77
mike77 Member Posts: 879
edited 21. Jan 2009, 19:26 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi All ,

well after much fighting, the ambulance has been booked for me . I am going to make sure and ask the counslant/surgeon to make sure the ambulance is booked for me on all appointments.

Thank you all for letting me vent my anger

now lets hope he tells me that The keyhole suregry is on the cards now , altho my gp says it will do not much Good ( She could be wrong , even some help is worth it)

lets hope I can have good news for you all

Mike R & Hazel & Mike JR
Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR

Comments

• lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Mike,

Glad you got the ambulance sorted out - you didn't need all that stress did you :x

Wishing your good luck and hope you get your keyhole surgery :D

Luv Legs :)
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • oneday
    oneday Member Posts: 1,434
    Options
    Nice to hear from you and great news eventualy sorting it out!
  • jaspercat
    jaspercat Member Posts: 1,238
    Options
    Hi Mike, glad to learn that the ambulance problem has finally been organised for, hope the appt goes well now love Jaspercatxx
  • mouseymousey
    mouseymousey Member Posts: 283
    Options
    I had to ask for a hospital car last month (first time ever) gawd what a palaver! You would have thought I wanted champagne laid on (its a thought)...eventually I did manage it. :roll:
  • mike77
    mike77 Member Posts: 879
    Options
    I had to ask for a hospital car last month (first time ever) gawd what a palaver! You would have thought I wanted champagne laid on (its a thought)...eventually I did manage it. :roll:

Hi, I am glad to hear that you got sorted out , why oh why do we have to fight for everything. You would think we were asking for the grown jewles the way they get on. lets hope the next time we need it we have luck first time :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Mike R & Hazel & Mike Jr
    Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR
  • mouseymousey
    mouseymousey Member Posts: 283
    Options
    I rang the hospital, who said ring your GP's receptionist ....who said 'oh its for OAP's and they don't like anyone else using it, I will get into trouble with them'.....mmmmm well I read the hospital guidelines and it never mentioned any of that - so asked them to 'please try' and let me know if it wasn't possible. No one rang me back to say its coming (or not) so I rang the surgeon's sec, she also called hospital cars for me. By this time it may have been cheaper to send a limo. Anyways it did come, complete with another lady (never did figure out where she was going).
    Everything is a palaver these days. I seem to spend hours days on the phone or writing letters.
    I needed some help as himself couldn't drive and I was going for an op (can't make it to the bus stop). Don't mind telling you by the time I got there (there hangs another saga) I was in tears...no bed avalb blah blah... It all went downhill from there - anyways hope you have more luck.
    Mx
  • colinone
    colinone Member Posts: 1,039
    Options
    Well done Mike its just a shame you had to go through all that messing about.
    Colin
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,483
    Options
    Hi Mike
    Good news!!!
    I am pleased and I hope your results are what you were hoping for.
    All the best :):):)
    Toni x