first appointment

Options
bertyboy
bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
edited 22. Jan 2009, 06:56 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi i have got my first appointment with consultant to morrow at different hospital dont quite know what to expect , i know how my knees feel but will he take any notice , wish me luck for some thing good .xxxxx
I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx

Comments

• scottie
    scottie Member Posts: 16
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    bertyboy wrote:
    Hi i have got my first appointment with consultant to morrow at different hospital dont quite know what to expect , i know how my knees feel but will he take any notice , wish me luck for some thing good .xxxxx

HI there,

I'M with you. Be assertive, write things down. remember its your body. X scottie
  • mouseymousey
    mouseymousey Member Posts: 283
    Options
    Just what I was going to say too - take a note of things you want to ask, and don't forget to take your current meds with you.
    Best wishes
  • colinone
    colinone Member Posts: 1,039
    Options
    Hi berty boy dont forget make plenty of notes and make sure plenty of chairs we''ll all be there with you. let us know how you get on
    Collin
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,483
    Options
    Hi Bertyboy
    Glad the apts come through.
    Advice so far is very good, but if poss can you take someone with you to support you and remember things they say which you can't remember.
    Good luck, will think of you
    Toni x
  • sunshine14
    sunshine14 Member Posts: 38
    Options
    Good Luck Bertyboy x
  • jaspercat
    jaspercat Member Posts: 1,238
    Options
    Hi Bertyboy, wishing you good luck with your appt, let us know how you get on love Jaspercatxx
  • greyheron
    greyheron Member Posts: 167
    Options
    bertyboy wrote:

Saw this post too late to wish you luck but hope it went well.

Wendy