Hospital appointment

Options
woodbon
woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
edited 23. Jan 2009, 19:37 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi everyone,
I had a letter from the hospital today, with an appointment to see the rhummy on 29th Jan. I think my GP must have rattled a few cages :lol: When I saw Thursday on the date, for a moment I thought it was tomorrow :!: Now THAT would have been amazing :) Anyway, I hope that I may be able to get a few answers and things sorted out a bit more. I feel as if I've been just left hanging around and I want to get on with sorting out occy health and all that. Anyway, I am glad things are moving a bit. Sue. xxx

Comments

• magenta
    magenta Member Posts: 1,604
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Sue,
    That's good news! I've got a rhuemy appt. the same day. Hope it goes ok for you,
    Magenta x
  • parky2
    parky2 Member Posts: 52
    Options
    Glad things seem to be going in the right direction.

Will keep my fingers crossed (or would if I could!) that things go well for you!

L xoxox
  • mike77
    mike77 Member Posts: 879
    Options
    woodbon wrote:
    Hi everyone,
    I had a letter from the hospital today, with an appointment to see the rhummy on 29th Jan. I think my GP must have rattled a few cages :lol: When I saw Thursday on the date, for a moment I thought it was tomorrow :!: Now THAT would have been amazing :) Anyway, I hope that I may be able to get a few answers and things sorted out a bit more. I feel as if I've been just left hanging around and I want to get on with sorting out occy health and all that. Anyway, I am glad things are moving a bit. Sue. xxx
    Hi woodbon, I am glad to hear that you have an appointment with your rhummy, and I hope that you get all the right answers you want. all the best for the 29th Jan.
    Mike R & Hazel& Mike JR
    Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR
  • woodbon
    woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
    Options
    Thanks everyone, its great having support from up all hear. It was a shock to be seen so soon :shock:, and I hope that whatever the outcome, It'll be better than waiting :) . I am feeling a bit nervous though. :mrgreen:
    Magenta, I'll think of you, and send good wishes for your hospital appointment and good luck :) Love Sue
  • kazpaz
    kazpaz Bots Posts: 103
    Options
    Glad you are going to be seen so promptly.

Good luck with the appointment.

Kaz
  • eckstardeluxe
    eckstardeluxe Member Posts: 1,192
    Options
    Hi, great news and good luck, hope everything goes well.
  • noeltone
    noeltone Member Posts: 878
    Options
    Hi Sue best of luck with your apptmnt have you a list of questions I have one on Tues at the N and N who is yours with mine is to see Dr. Merry or rather his sidekick and I am to see how my mtx treatment is going and how the hip is settling down yikes best of luck Chrisov
  • magenta
    magenta Member Posts: 1,604
    Options
    woodbon wrote:
    Thanks everyone, its great having support from up all hear. It was a shock to be seen so soon :shock:, and I hope that whatever the outcome, It'll be better than waiting :) . I am feeling a bit nervous though. :mrgreen:
    Magenta, I'll think of you, and send good wishes for your hospital appointment and good luck :) Love Sue

Thanks Sue,
    I'l be doing the same for you :wink:
    Magenta x
  • colinone
    colinone Member Posts: 1,039
    Options
    woodbon wrote:
    Hi everyone,

Hi i hope it goes well for you take care
    Colin