****'s law

Options
lindah
lindah Member Posts: 445
edited 27. Jan 2009, 08:19 in Living with Arthritis archive
Anyone noticed that it's always the messiest things that your fingers and thumbs let go of.
eg. full box of fish flakes (couldn't be the nearly empty one of yesterday}

grandsons dribble of chocolate milk (still managed to decorate a complete wall in the conservatory)

and this morning the dogs dry food, although this was not too bad as said dog was put into hoover mode to pick this up.

Comments

• woodbon
    woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I've twice dropped a full glass cold water in my lap. Luckily at home, so I could go and change! This morning it was a cerial bowl - empty, fortunatly :? Things, especially china or glass slide through my grip and it makes me soooo annoyed, especially when my dear husband says ' What did you do that for?' :x Love Sue
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Options
    Dropping the butter onto the carpet when putting it in the butter dish :shock:

The soap in the shower and there are no other cakes in there and no-one to yell to pick it up :shock:

Dropping an egg when putting them into the rack in the fridge :shock:

It's always the slipperiest little suckers that get me :x :x :shock: :wink:

Luv Legs :D
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • petmad
    petmad Member Posts: 252
    Options
    Oh my goodness, yes to all of these. My dogs and cat lurk in the hall until I get the food on the floor.
    I have lost count of the things I drop....I thought it was just me :oops:
  • mash65
    mash65 Bots Posts: 834
    Options
    mines hot cup of tea scolding my leg.need a 2 handled mug(any ideas) tonight was the cobs for burgers,buttered & on the floor.mine were still on the plate :lol: also clothes that i try to peg out on the washing line land on the grass end up back in the washing machine :oops: its endless with me.
  • Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    Options
    oh boy - I could add loads to this!

I too have a dog who can be put into hoover mode - don't know how else I would manage to clear up dropped eggs on the kitchen floor. :roll:

Whatever i drop is usually the very last of something ........ or it lands into the pan I'm using ........ or it falls onto something else and knocks that onto the floor :roll: :roll: :roll:

and I NEVER learn and always try to catch the stuff, hurting myself in the process!

It's a good job we can laugh with each other!!! :lol::lol::lol: and at ourselves :wink:
  • lindalegs
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:
    lindalegs wrote:
    Dropping the butter onto the carpet when putting it in the butter dish ...................It's always the slipperiest little suckers that get me :x :x :shock: :wink:

Butter? Butter dish?.. oooooooooooo, get you!
    c008.gif

You're surely not saying people live their lives without using a butter dish :shock: you'll be suggesting people don't use milk jugs or even iron their newspapers before reading them p075.gif:lol:

Love, Legs x
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,447
    Options
    The cats sicky hairball this morning all over my slippers! :shock: :roll: :? YUKK!
    Toni x
  • lindalegs
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:
    lindalegs wrote:
    rehab44 wrote:
    Butter? Butter dish?.. oooooooooooo, get you!
    c008.gif

You're surely not saying people live their lives without using a butter dish :shock: you'll be suggesting people don't use milk jugs or even iron their newspapers before reading them p075.gif:lol:

a065.gif

Gosh No Legs, some of us common types actually use marg out of a tub and milk straight out of the container. c065.gif

Disgusting! Standards are dropping. Where will it all end :?:

..........just off to discuss tonight's menu with cook............and I really must get my maid to air my clothes properly before she lays them out for me in the morning.............. a045.gif
    Love, Legs x