Little things mean a lot......

Options
mouseymousey
mouseymousey Member Posts: 283
edited 30. Jan 2009, 06:54 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hello Chaps, As you know I am a sad old bat. Last week we got a new fridge freezer
Link removed in accordance with Website links policy. Moderator[ECM]
fantastic price and its huge!! Anyway, I am not here to advertise Mr Tesco's goods. I wanted to tell you how fantastic it is not to have to bend to get in the fridge anymore. The veggie drawer in the old one really was a trip to far, and was becoming a no go land.
Now everything is to hand. Its not until something changes that you realise how bad it was??

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,425
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Mousy
    Glad your freezer is ok I too bought something from there.
    It was a recyling bin and I was very exited. It wasn't in at first so for EIGHT weeks I tracked it on-line and then it arrived two days before christmas. The bottom bit was cracked, but I didn't mind - I just wanted my bin :!: :wink:
    Only one of the lids din't work either :( Hadn't been made properly so I took it back to tesco on christmas eve. They took it back and i ordered another. (whatever happened to REFUND AND REPLACE?!!)
    It came new year and I put it in my kitchen - lovely!
    Only now both lids are broken and are standing upright. Nice sight all my rubbish.
    I have complained on-line and am sick of this manky bin and naff service.
    Sorry this isn't like me and you were so happy Mousy SORRY!!!
    As you said every little helps!!!
    Take care and enjoy your freezer :):)
    Toni x(moany)
  • colinone
    colinone Member Posts: 1,039
    Options
    Hi Mousey Its great how little things can mean so much. My wife is the boss and our fridge and freezer is built into the units. There was a day when i would drag a chair into the kitchen to sit on whilst looking through the frezzer. Now alas its a no go area, so i can only imagine your joy. Take care
    Colin
  • mash65
    mash65 Bots Posts: 834
    Options
    hi,glad about the freezer.i was so stupid but not knowingly so.
    we had a lovely new kitchen fiited last feb,so i decided that i wanted more worktops so got rid of upright f/freezer & opted for lower level fridge & freezer.BINGO problems with arthr started setting in in march,1 month later,dx in aug.now i have to know exactly where everything is so i can blindly thumble in fridge/freezer hoping iv grabbed the right thing.god help any1 thats moves the marg.etc then i have to sit on floor to find it & cant get up :oops:
    oh well i wasnt to know was i,but i still love my kitchen,can always put the fridge on worktop if i have to.
    enjoy,
  • annic4363
    annic4363 Member Posts: 67
    Options
    Hello Chaps, As you know I am a sad old bat. Last week we got a new fridge freezer
    Link removed in accordance with Website links policy. Moderator[ECM]
    fantastic price and its huge!! Anyway, I am not here to advertise Mr Tesco's goods. I wanted to tell you how fantastic it is not to have to bend to get in the fridge anymore. The veggie drawer in the old one really was a trip to far, and was becoming a no go land.
    Now everything is to hand. Its not until something changes that you realise how bad it was??

Well done you! I did the same thing in the New Year sales. How about this though? We had to buy a bigger fridge to accommodate the Humira!!!! I get 6 doses at a time and am keeping it in a sandwich box - or 2! - and they took up sooo much room my catering corp husband (BLESS HIM!) was complaining that there wasn't room for his cooking in the fridge. How daft it that! Anyway we did go ahead and buy a tall fridge and it is FANTASTIC! Of course the added bonus as you say is that it is so much easier on the joints.

Chat soon

Annie
    x x x