Hi, Welcome!

The community is a safe space for people living with and connected to arthritis to ask questions and share experiences. Get started by registering here and posting your first comment or question!

Sign In with a Versus Arthritis account

blue badge

bertyboybertyboy Posts: 2,052
having just got the dla higher mobility was told i would get a blue badge , was wondering about a bus pass and could i get one as well , and if so who do i go to , thanks , asking this as have a bus stop right out side my door ,
I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx


  • helpline_teamhelpline_team Posts: 2,068
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Bertyboy

    Just contact your local council and ask for Blue badge department and the concessionary travel department of council for 'Freedom pass'.
    all the best

  • jeanniepjeanniep Posts: 42
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi bertyboy,
    When I got my bus pass last year, I just had to go to the local library. They had the forms there and took my photo for the pass. So it's worth asking for if your library is nearby. My pass took about a month to arrive, I think.
    Cheers :)
Sign In or Register to comment.