Getting really nervous now

Options
nearlybionic
nearlybionic Member Posts: 1,899
edited 23. Feb 2009, 13:35 in Living with Arthritis archive
HI
I have packed and repacked my bag, got my meds ready to take with me, taken off my jewellry, so just need 7am tomorrow to come now!! I am feeling really nervous about the op, and at the same time am nervous they will find a reason to cancel it!
Does that sound mad? I am so tired today, as I didn`t sleep well due to a fall yesterday morning. But I don`t expect I will sleep well tonight, if at all! I just wish it was done now. I know it will be a lot of hard work after, physio etc.. but that has to be better than the waiting....
Hope everyone is ok and arthur is being kind to you all.
NB

Comments

• magenta
    magenta Member Posts: 1,604
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hiya,
    Best of luck for tomorrow :wink:
    Magenta xx
  • mandy_b1967
    mandy_b1967 Bots Posts: 115
    Options
    Good Luck I hope all goes well
    mandy
  • noeltone
    noeltone Member Posts: 878
    Options
    Hi nearlybionic I hope it all goes well for you and you get the care afterwards to make good recovery I will be thinking of you I know what yoiure going thru as had THR last Sept pressure stockings n all all the best Chrisov
  • nearlybionic
    Options
    Hi Christov
    OOOH pressure stockings!! I can`t wait!! Just more stuff to add to my hoard of aids from OT! Loos seats, grabbers, longhandle shoe horn :shock:
    Thanks for replies everyone, it means a lot.
    NB x
  • vonski
    vonski Member Posts: 1,292
    Options
    Hi NB

Hope all goes well tomorrow. Try not to panic, hard I know. Hope to hear from you soon. Oh! you get to keep the stockings too :wink: I missed out on them last time, I was so sad :) it was an electric machine instead, didn't get to keep that thought.

Love
    Vonski x
  • josiec
    josiec Member Posts: 386
    Options
    Just wanted to add my best wishes also, we'll be thinking of you and hoping all goes well. Take care, hope to hear from you soon,
    Josie :wink:
  • jeanniep
    jeanniep Member Posts: 42
    Options
    hi nearlybionic
    You'll be fine; don't forget you got a lot of people out here rooting for you and wishing you well (and if they don't fix you the way you want, we'll all be picketing the hospital.) :wink:
    Don't forget to ask for the Gucci stockings, the Prada ones are rubbish.
    JeanP :D
  • jaspercat
    jaspercat Member Posts: 1,238
    Options
    Hi Nearlybionic, wishing you well for tomorrow, hope you get some sleep and settle your nerves love Jaspercatxx
  • jools22
    jools22 Member Posts: 20
    Options
    Wishing you the best.. Nearlybionic...!!! Will be thinking of you....
    love
    Jools :)
  • nearlybionic
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I am so glad i found this site, it is good to have understanding people to chat to. I have also found out what good friends and family I have, especially now when I need them.

Just having my last cuppa before I start fasting! I hate mornings without caffeine!! :(
    Speak again soon x
  • colinone
    colinone Member Posts: 1,039
    Options
    best of luck take care
    Colin XX
  • greyheron
    greyheron Member Posts: 167
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I am so glad i found this site, it is good to have understanding people to chat to. I have also found out what good friends and family I have, especially now when I need them.

Just having my last cuppa before I start fasting! I hate mornings without caffeine!! :(
    Speak again soon x

I haven't been on the forum till now so probably missed the chance to say 'Good luck' - but here it is anyway!

Look forward to hearing about your progress.

Wendy
  • eckstardeluxe
    eckstardeluxe Member Posts: 1,192
    Options
    Hi, good luck for today, I hope everything goes well and you can come back soon and let us all know how things went. xxx
  • ikesother
    ikesother Member Posts: 171
    Options
    [
    Just want to wish you all the best for tomorrow and I wont be far you (hopefully) jk :wink:
  • sueandted
    sueandted Member Posts: 40
    Options
    Wishing you lots of luck for tomorrow , keep us posted when your home :)