Blue badge

Options
tjenny54321
tjenny54321 Member Posts: 64
edited 22. Feb 2009, 17:54 in Living with Arthritis archive
Can anyone tell me if you are eligible for blue badge whether this means you lose your bus pass. I know it says that a person is
eligible if they have difficulty in using public transport. Difficulty doesn't necessarily mean impossible. Just wondering if this might be the answer to my problem with barrier as stated in previous posting as blue badge holder are allowed access.

Comments

• nearlybionic
    nearlybionic Member Posts: 1,899
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    HI
    When I applied for my blue badge, they asked if I wanted a bus pass too (didn`t have one already , i`m 40). So I have both.
    After my op I am hoping I will be able to use ther bus before I can drive. Not sure if i`m being too ambitious though :?
    NB
  • colinone
    colinone Member Posts: 1,039
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Can anyone tell me if you are eligible for blue badge whether this means you lose your bus pass. I know it says that a person is
    eligible if they have difficulty in using public transport. Difficulty doesn't necessarily mean impossible. Just wondering if this might be the answer to my problem with barrier as stated in previous posting as blue badge holder are allowed access.

Hi your GP should be able to give you all the info you need .
    Take Care
    Colin